How to Save on Your Taxes in 2019 & Make 2020 Your Best Year
As we approach the new year 2020, there is still time to save on your business taxes for 2019 and position your business for success by adding a Class IV Aspen Laser. Adding the Aspen Laser will bring in new revenues, patients and improve the financial and clinical success of your practice.
Save on Your 2019 Taxes by Purchasing an Aspen Laser System Before December 31, 2019
Section 179 of the IRS tax code is designed to help small businesses grow by giving them a tax break for the types of investments that enable growth. The deduction can be applied to equipment that is purchased, leased, or financed. Instead of waiting years to write off the depreciated value of your equipment purchased, you can write it all off in the year it’s purchased.
The Class IV Therapy Lasers from Aspen Laser are a perfect example of a capital equipment purchase that can grow your business. Some, or all, of the equipment purchase cost can be deducted from your taxes in the year that you purchase your laser.
Important 2019 Update for Tax Deductions
Tax deduction has been raised to $1 million for 2019. Further, the bonus depreciation is 100% and has been made retroactive to 9/27/2017. It is good through 2022. The bonus depreciation also now includes used equipment.
Download the 2019 Form 4562 to get started.
Make 2020 Your Best Year by Adding Laser Therapy as a Cash Based Service
Every practice can benefit from additional cash income. Practices that currently bill 50% or more to a third party should seriously consider incorporating a cash based service into their practice. Cash programs, when properly set up and managed, can reduce practice overhead and increase net income. Reimbursement is always 100%, and no additional staffing is required for collections.
Whether you are new to laser therapy or adding an additional laser, the Aspen Laser is an ideal cash based service. Patients are willing to pay for results. In comparison to other treatment modalities, laser therapy offers:
- Quick: Most treatments average ten minutes
- Painless: There is no pain with a laser therapy treatment
- Positive Experience: Most patients experience a “soothing warmth sensation”
- Minimal Accessories: No messy gels are required and no complex wires or harnesses are used; patients only need to wear safety glasses
- Affordable: Whether included as a bundled service or as a standalone treatment
- High Compliance: Patients are motivated to return when they experience pain relief and recovery
- Future: Patients are more likely to return when they experience new or recurring injuries or pain
- Referrals: Happy patients like to refer their family and friends
The Aspen Laser is a great addition to your practice. All lasers come with clinical training, custom marketing, and the best warranty available today.
Trade In & Trade Up
Many doctors ask about trading in their older model lasers for the newer higher power Aspen Laser models. We are more than happy to accommodate your requests.
Have any questions? Click the link below to get in touch with us, and we’re happy to answer them!Or call toll free: 877-782-7736